Rite Aid Liquid Anesthetic relieves pain associated with mouth and gum irritations such as toothachesore gumscanker soresdenturesbracesand minor dental procedures.
Use of this product may cause methemoglobinemiaa serious condition that must be treated promptly because it reduces the amount of oxygen carried in blood. This can occur even if you have used this product before. Stop use and seek immediate medical attention if you or a child in your care develop: palegrayor blue colored skin (cyanosis) headacherapid heart rateshortness of breathdizziness or lightheadednessfatigue or lack of energy.
benzyl alcoholD&C yellow no. 10FD&C blue no. methylparabennatural and artificial flavorpolyethylene glycol propylene glycol sodium saccharin water
Adults and children 2 years of age and older; apply to affected area using applicator tip. use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product. Children under 2 years of age do not use.
Allergy alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procainebutacainebenzocaineor other caine anesthetics. Do not usemore than directed for more than seven days unless told to do so by a dentist or a doctor for teething in children under two years of age. Stop use and ask a doctor. if swellingrashor fever develops. irritationpainor redness persists or worsens. symptoms do not improve in seven days. allergic reaction occurs. Keep out of reach of children. in case of overdoseget medical help or contact a poison control center right away.